Geoffrey C. Hutcheson, California Personal Injury Attorney
An attorney you can really trust
With 36 years of experience, Geoffrey C. Hutcheson has a strong reputation for providing outstanding legal guidance to people across the state of California. As an adjunct professor, he possesses intelligence and the ability to present information and arguments clearly — making him highly effective in the courtroom and easy to relate to in a one-on-one, lawyer-client situation. He focuses on your needs, working diligently to attain the results you desire and deserve.
Decades of excellence as an injury attorney
Mr. Hutcheson founded his private practice as a Modesto lawyer in 1986. Since then, the firm has grown from focusing on his original practice area of criminal defense to handle personal injury matters, business litigation and adoption. As the business law side of the firm developed, he successfully represented clients in cases involving sexual harassment, labor standards, contract disputes and partnership dissolution. Due to his litigation experience, he occasionally gets requests from other law firms to associate with them on specific cases. As a result, he has tried a military court marshal, a bankruptcy discharge issue and a case in France. He has also handled many terminations of parental rights cases that are necessary for adoptions.
Contact California personal injury attorney Geoffrey C. Hutcheson today
Call Geoffrey C. Hutcheson today at 209-900-1498 or contact us online to set up a consultation. Our office is located just a block from the Modesto Junior College, but we also provide legal assistance at reasonable rates to clients across California. We are happy to travel to you if that’s more convenient.
- California, 1977
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 1976
- M.A., Sociology, University of Akron, 1972
- B.A., Sociology, University of Oklahoma, 1969
- California Bar Association
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- Health Systems Agency
- Center for Senior Employment
- Salvation Army, Red Shield Advisory Board
- American Heart Association, Emergency Care Committee (local)
- Sportsmen of Stanislaus, Swim Team
- Modesto Rotary Club
- Sister Cities Committee, Modesto City Council Appointment
- National Ski Patrol, National Appointment #8216
- Modesto Junior College Foundation
- MJC Emergency Response Team